Any question related Alzheimer Email HERE
Alzheimer disease (AD) is the most common cause of dementia in industrialized nations. Dementia is a brain disorder that interferes with a person’s ability to carry out everyday activities.
- The brain of a person with Alzheimer disease has abnormal areas containing clumps (senile plaques) and bundles (neurofibrillary tangles) of abnormal proteins. These clumps and tangles destroy connections between brain cells.
- This usually affects the parts of the brain that control cognitive (intellectual) functions such as thought, memory, and language.
- Levels of certain chemicals that carry messages around the brain (neurotransmitters) are low.
- The resulting losses in intellectual ability are called dementia when they are severe enough to interfere with everyday functioning.
Alzheimer disease affects mainly people aged 60 years or older.
- The risk of developing Alzheimer disease continues to increase with age. People aged 80 years, for example, have a significantly greater risk than people aged 65 years.
- About 5 million people in the United States and more than 30 million people worldwide have Alzheimer disease. Many others have mild, or minimal, cognitive impairment, which frequently precedes dementia.
- The number of people with Alzheimer disease is expected to rise substantially in the next few decades because of the aging of the population.
- The disease affects all races and ethnic groups.
- It seems to affect more women than men.
Because of this, Alzheimer disease is considered a major public health problem.
- The cost of caring for people with the disease is estimated at over $100 billion per year in the United States. The average yearly cost per affected person is $20,000 to $40,000, depending on the severity of the disease.
- That cost doesn’t take into account the loss of quality of life for the affected person, nor the physical and emotional toll on family caregivers.
Alzheimer's disease is the most common cause of dementia, which is the loss of intellectual and social abilities severe enough to interfere with daily functioning.
ACUPUNCTURE CURE FOR ALZHEIMER
In the meantime, caring for someone with Alzheimer's takes patience and a focus on the things a person can still do and enjoy. Those with Alzheimer's — as well as those who care for them — need support and affection from friends and family to cope.
TREATMENT HERBAL FOR ALZHEIMER
Dementia occurs in people with Alzheimer's disease because healthy brain tissue degenerates, causing a steady decline in memory and mental abilities.
ALZHEIMER HERBAL CURE
About 4.5 million older Americans have Alzheimer's, a disease that usually develops in people age 65 or older. This number is expected to quadruple by the year 2050 as the population ages
The Star Newspaper (Malaysia)
"Neuro-acupuncture, a branch of acupuncture that claims can improve symptoms in children having conditions such as autism, attention deficit disorder, learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and cerebral palsy." - A well-known acupuncturist and herbalist in Kuala Lumpur.
Neuro Acupuncture Herbal Treatment Cure
Autistic Acupuncture and herbal treatment
Migraine Acupuncture herbal treatment
Backache Lumbago slipped -disc herbal treatment
Bladder, Breast Cancer
Cancer Treatment with Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine, Lung Preventition, Breast Enlargement
Alzheimer's early treatment and cure
List Of A-Z Treatment
CP Kids, Autistic AcupunctureTreatment, Autism Associations
Acupuncture Treatment for Cancer and Other diseases
Acupuncture Treatment for Stroke
Malay Version- Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine (Bahasa Malaysia- Akupunktur Dan Rawatan Herbal Cina Klinik)
Acupuncture pfeifferherbs Treatment Kuala Lumpur, Infant complications ,water in the brain, Brain Problem at birth
Versi Bahasa Malaysia- Akupunktur Rawatan Akar Kayu Cina
Alcoholicliver Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women herbs,women Problem Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women acupuncture,women Problem Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women cure, women herbs cure,women Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women malaysia, women herbs, women herbal malaysia,women acupuncture malaysia and Herbal Treatment
Women alternative treatment, women alternative acupuncture and Herbal Treatment
Women medical centre, medical centre for women problem,Herbal Treatment, Women's Site
Autism Autistic Treatment
Spastic Kids Treatment Acupuncture
Acupuncture And Herbal Treatment Acupuncture
Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment